Sunday, December 04, 2005

Easily Amused

I went to a little tent sale today and picked a lot of Japanese goods. A very fun event that happens 3-4 times a year. Anyway, walking home, I came up with this sentence and was a little too happy with it.

I have somewhere to be sergeant: the bees are holding a bizarre bazaar and if I miss it, I'll be sorry.

Yeah, VERY easily amused.

4 Comments:

At 16:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you write sentences in your head. I like to write blog titles in my head just for fun. Enjoying your regular blogs and comments on other people's! (SO you don't sleep with sheets either?)

 
At 21:37, Blogger Anne said...

Blog titles? I write entire posts in my head. Too bad I don't really have an outlet anymore...

"'I really need to do the dishes,' she thought to herself as she spread Miracle Whip onto her bread with a steak knife.

'I really really need to do the dishes,' she thought to herself the next day, as she spread Miracle Whip onto her bread with a soup spoon.'"

Sorry. Kind of random, but I did write it all in my head... so it relates to what you were talking about.

 
At 06:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne, that's priceless. I laughed out loud.

dad

 
At 07:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, I guess I'm easily amused, too. That's a fun sentence.

Anne, you made me think of my favorite line from the Britcom "Black Books": I'm eating scrambled eggs ... with a comb ... from a shoe.

BESS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home