Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I really suck at this

As per the title, I'm no good at this blog thing. I don't know where I started to go wrong, but the past year has been a bit rough on the whole "keeping people informed" thing. I'm still not exactly tired of blogging, I just don't feel like doing it very often. I don't necessarily feel guilty about it, but it's just one of those things that just sits back there...not getting done. Oh well, enough self pity (or chastisement or whatever you want to call it).

I'll blog for a bit, but I may take this sucker down in the somewhat near future. I'll keep you posted on that.

More in a bit, but for now check out these pictures. I don't know exactly who drew them or where they originally came from, but I think they're hilarious. So much character is extracted and expressed in such a different drawing style. I give great credit to the artist and would love to see a whole comic parody done in this style.

1 Comments:

At 04:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Flickr set you linked to reminded me of this: Anime Scooby Doo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home