Totally Cubical
27 years ago my father was 27. I can't even imagine my life with kids right now and by this time my parents already had two.
So, thanks mom and dad. Thanks for bringing me up right these past 27 years.
That's really all I have for now. I'm sorry about the scarcity of my posts as of late. There are a few in the pipe that I'm getting ready to post in the next couple of days though, so please, be patient.

4 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Samuel! Best wishes from our corner of North America!
BESS
I'd wish you a happy birthday, but I already did on your last post.
:o)
I'm with Anne...but again...Happy Birthday! I like how you noticed that 27:27 thing. Very fun!
J
The other cool thing about 27 (hence the title) is that it's 3^3. A very fun mathematical coincidence.
So, if each year is a point in space, you can arrange them like a 3X3 cube. A cubical age. The last time that happened was at age 8 (2^3) and the next time it will happen is 64 (4^3). Kind of fun how the points offer some interesting guideposts in life.
...or not. I'm just talking here. That's the way my stupid mind wanders around when it's not busy doing anything else. Maybe I should go practice.
Post a Comment
<< Home