Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Shinjuku

Quick post. Took a trip up to Shinjuku with my camera. Came by with some Flickr fodder. Also added a set for a slice of life around the base. Things at Flickr might look different because all of a sudden I decided to "go pro", but the rest of the new groups are actually just shuffled from the old group. More on the way eventually. Enjoy.

10 Comments:

At 23:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool photo set. And the autostitch stuff worked very well.

The careful gardening and fountain work are impressive. I can understand why I often see Japanese tourists photographing Lincoln's Sunken Gardens. But I'm not sure if SG actually measures up to the standard. Maybe their pictures all have the captions "look at this: it's the best the Americans can do..."

-dad

 
At 23:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, change your Presbyteer link to snurl.com/presbyteer. It's now pointing to September. My "index.htm" redirects to the current month, so if you save the page you eventually see, you get stuck on that particular month ...

-dad

 
At 23:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures. I love that bell sculpture! Do the bells actually make noise, or are they merely decorative? I liked the dog sculptures, too.

BESS

 
At 23:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a neat site with some ridiculously good digital photography. I thought of it because this photographer explains some of his techniques, and one of them was autostitch. I don't know how to embed links, so here's the site address: http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/cambridge-gallery.htm

BESS

 
At 19:54, Blogger Anne said...

I love love love reading your blog, looking at your pictures, and reading the descriptive captions that you have for the pics. Thank you for the details. And thanks for the email update. I love hearing about what you're doing!

 
At 00:49, Blogger Sam G. said...

I wish I could say the same to you.

OHHHH, THAT ONE STUNG!

 
At 06:03, Blogger Anne said...

Yeah, yeah... I'm getting there.

 
At 10:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, like the photos and updates! I also would like to mention it is a great shot of you "thinking" every time you comment. I love it!

Sionara!

J
P.S. I liked Uncle Keith's comment about the Japanese captions! =)

 
At 07:17, Blogger Anne said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FROM ALL OF US TO YOU
WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY
SO WE COULD PARTY TOO (Woo!)!!

(I hate it when people type in all capitals, but I don't know how else to do this song justice. Happy birthday, bro.)

 
At 11:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM!

I'm thinking of you in the Philippines as you celebrate in Japan!

I praise God for your life.

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home