Sapporo Pics
As promised, the Sapporo Snow Festival pictures have finally been Flick'red. I might add more later, but I think these pretty well speak for themselves.
The new set
Seeking the balance. Order. Truth. Beauty.
As promised, the Sapporo Snow Festival pictures have finally been Flick'red. I might add more later, but I think these pretty well speak for themselves.
4 Comments:
Sam, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thank you SO much for putting such detailed captions under your pictures. It's nice to scroll through and read a little story about your trips. You have such a great writing voice!
Very nice set.
Yeah, what Anne said.
Sam, those pics are excellent. Between Sapporo and Sweden, I don't know which makes me shiver the most! I love your interaction with the locals! Where else would you be handed a baby?!
One question: do you normally eat with chopsticks?
-JEG
Those pictures are great! :)
Gina
Post a Comment
<< Home